Tuesday, July 30, 2019

An unprofessional e-mail

On Monday, I received this fine e-mail from my annoying colleague on my team:
Hello,
I am taking a half day off as I am so damn tired and sleepy. I also have to go to the passport office.
I will come to work on time tomorrow. I promise.
Professional, huh? It was addressed to our manager, me, and my student.

I have had a talk with her in the past that her e-mails are far too lax, don't show a whole lot of respect, and that she has completely forgotten what we had discussed. She did indeed come in late again, so she sounds like a broken record.

The annoying part is that she had way too much fun on the weekend that she can't handle getting back to the real world and work. This woman is almost the same age as I am. She is the complete opposite of me. It's unbelievable, but I have to deal with her immaturity.

She's a handful. That's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she'd benefit from a trip over someone's knee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. She should be over that person's knee for days.

      Delete