Thursday, July 25, 2019

Busy with medical appointments, but all is well

It has been a busy couple of days with consecutive medical appointments. All is well.

My first appointment was my quarterly one with my family doctor. It was a different than the norm. She saw me, said hi, and asked who my orthopedic surgeon was. I had surgery back in 2011. I needed to do a search to find his name. Thankfully, he is still a practising surgeon.

My doctor has sciatica. I have battled it a number of times since I was 19 years of age and offered exercises to help her get some relief. It's interesting that I was providing insight to a medical professional.

On Wednesday, I had an eye injection with my ophthalmologist. I am doing exceptionally well that I am now seeing him three times a year, reducing a visit. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment