Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Vacation is over, but it has put things into perspective

My vacation is officially over. It was great and much needed.

I am fortunate to be working from home today and tomorrow. I am truly in no mood to go into work just to read countless e-mails.

I completely unplugged during my vacation. In the past, I used to check my work e-mails periodically. I decided not to. I didn't have any desire to read them, considering how hard I work.

Vacations always put things into perspective for me. I have decided not to log on to my work's instant messaging app on my phone, even when I am at work. Down the road, I may even consider uninstalling it.

I also have some more thoughts about my ex-guy. On the whole, my thoughts are clear. It's the mixed emotions that I go through periodically.

In the meantime, I am continuing to explore self-spanking. I like the wooden paddle that I recently got. I haven't used it just yet, but I did take it out of its packaging and like picturing how hard I can paddle my bare backside.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great spanking paddle from the picture you shared previously. Just looking at it makes me horny and crazing the sound and the sting of it on my base backside. That prompted me to fetch the footlong wooden paddle from under the bed that I hadn't used in quite awhile. Now there is a nice pink glow and a warm energy emanating from where I sit. Think I'm going to have to get back into the self-spanking thing too! Have fun with yours. Bottoms up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that I have inspired self-spanking, Styxman! I haven't got around to it for the past week, but this weekend looks promising. Thanks for sharing and have fun!

      Delete