Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lots of learning and finding a similar me out there

This training session has been great. I continue to learn a lot about the subject matter, my colleagues, and myself.

There are participants from my office in Mississauga and in Ottawa. I have established a rapport with a colleague who works on a different floor than I do. We are incredibly similar and we get along nicely. We didn't know each other until we did an exercise and were paired up.

It's interesting when you find someone who is practically a carbon copy of your personality and life, but in different countries. It's cool.

2 comments:

  1. Help please, You have such a popular blog ! Would you please allow some of that popularity to rub off onto our little blog "O&P Spanking Stories"? Please, please add our blog in your blog-roll... https://oaksandpines.blogspot.com/ Best regards Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. As mentioned before, I'd be happy to put your link up on my blog if you reciprocate. Please let me know. Thanks!

      Delete