Friday, July 20, 2018

Travelling and having a late lunch date beforehand

My guy is travelling to Turkey for business again. This time, it's only for a week.
"Did you want to meet for a late lunch before you fly off on Saturday?" I asked him.
"Sure. I can get there by 4 pm," he replied.
"Maybe we should meet at 3 pm. That way, you're there on time at 4 pm," I teased.
"I'm better at being punctual these days," he claimed.
"We'll see. I can take you to the airport," I noted.
"Thanks, sweetie," he said.
It's nice to have a late lunch date before dropping him off at the airport.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to see him off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thankful that I get to dine and take him to the airport. It's a shorter trip, so it's not too bad as his last trip.

      Delete