Monday, July 23, 2018

Getting smacks for helping him unload items in his car's trunk

My guy and I had a decent late lunch or early dinner, depending how you look at it. We had delicious food (spicier than usual) and great conversation. In less than an hour, we were out the door.

We headed over to our cars and drove to the office. I asked whether my guy would be okay, as he was getting sleepy in the restaurant. He went to sleep at 6 am. On a good note, he is on Turkey time already.

He got to the office parking lot before I did. I had to deal with a confused driver in the parking lot.

I parked next to his car. He had four items to put into my tiny car. Luckily, everything fit. I took his small suitcase and rolling computer bag out of his car's trunk.

My guy always tells me to stand there and not lift a finger. My back is a bit flaky and he always feels that he should do the heavy lifting. I feel awkward standing there, so I end up taking some lighter items out of his car's trunk.
"I told you to look cute. I can take care of lifting everything," he said to me.
"I just wanted to help," I said, loading an item in my car.
"You're such a bad girl," he said, walking past me and giving me a smack across my right buttock.
"You're so mean," I said, smiling at him.
"What am I going to do with you?" he asked rhetorically, loading another item in my car and giving me another smack across my left buttock as he passed by.
It's fun when he enjoys being Mr. Meanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment