Tuesday, July 03, 2018

My birthday - touching in our booth

Today's my birthday. My guy and I went out to see Incredibles 2. Yep, I don't mind being surrounded by kids. It's so not a kids-only flick. It's great!

My guy took me out to a restaurant by the movie theatre afterwards. I had grilled salmon with ancient grains (it tasted like wild rice, but better), broccoli, and spinach. It was really good. I got a grilled lemon to squeeze all over my dish. It feels good to eat light and healthy, especially when it has been hot.

My guy got a burger with fries. There was a cute little pickle skewered on top of his burger.
"It looks like your member before it gets hard," I remarked.
"You're funny," he said, chuckling.
We got a booth. We sat next to each other. I was wearing shorts. He couldn't help but to caress my bare right leg. He then wandered over to my crotch. Our food came, so the wandering stopped for a bit.

I got to play with his hard cock under the table. It's nice that we can't keep our hands to ourselves.

We kissed. I could taste the mustard and ketchup from him. I'm sure he could taste the lemon basil sauce on my lips.

He groped my butt and said that he wanted to spank me. I groped his in return, which turned me on.

The restaurant wasn't too busy. It was nice foreplay to have in a public setting.

2 comments:

  1. oh like teenagers in love! LOL. sounds like fun. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete