Friday, July 27, 2018

Evil eye bracelet and horniness

I had a good chat with my guy as I drove home from work last night. He was his usual sweet self, asking what I would like from Istanbul.

When we first started dating, I had an evil eye bracelet. It was a western version of the evil eye. The bracelet was sterling silver, except for the eye, which was a light blue colour. The eye itself was round. Sadly, I broke that bracelet. It was pretty dainty.

I got a replacement evil eye bracelet after that. The chain seemed less dainty. The evil eye was oval in shape and the blue colour was more pronounced. I also managed to break that bracelet. I tried fixing it, but it was a lost cause.

I asked my guy for a Turkish evil eye bracelet. I never thought about getting one while I was there, for I still had my evil eye one in working condition. If there is a place to get one, Istanbul is the place.
"No problem. Consider it done," he said.
"Thanks, sweetie," I said.
"You're very welcome, sweetness."
I also liked how he ended our call.
"Be good. If you are bad, I will need to spank you when I am back," he said.
"Now I'm horny as I drive home," I said.
He knows how to make me a happy good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment