Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Special, memorable kiss

My guy is a good kisser. It's a combination of how he kisses and the fact that he has full lips. It also doesn't hurt that I have full lips, too.

I always enjoy when we kiss. Some kisses end up being particularly special. We had such a moment recently.

After my guy had put all his luggage and stuff in my car so I could drive him to the airport, he headed over to his car to make sure that he had everything.
"Do you have your passport and everything?" I asked him.
"Yep, I do," he said, standing next to the driver's side of the car with the door open.
"You can hand me your car keys. I will take care of your car," I said.
"Um, no," he said firmly.
He closed his side of the door. I held my hand for the keys. He pretended to give me his keys. Instead, he held his hand in mine, placed our hands behind my back and he hugged me. Naturally, I reciprocated. It was a loving, warm embrace.

We got out of it and we locked lips. It was the sweetest, passionate kiss. Without saying anything, it meant so much. I will miss you. I love you. You're sweet.

It was memorable.

He then groped my left buttock, which made me happy. He fondled my right breast. We kissed some more, with my caressing his nicely shaved head.

Even though we have been a couple for a while, our love always feels new.

No comments:

Post a Comment