Sunday, July 15, 2018

Having a quick treehouse moment and retracting a hard cock

The other day, my guy and I were horny. We had just finished eating lunch.

As we were walking out the door, my guy came up close to me and groped my left buttock. Yep, that did it for me.

He asked if we could have some quality time in the backseat of my car. We were at a plaza. I said that we should move somewhere remote. He couldn't wait. I had a feeling that it wasn't the best place. I was parked fairly close to the restaurant's entrance.

Anyway, we headed to the treehouse. He pleasured me once both my shorts and panties were pulled down. Moments later, I came. It was great and I was immediately lethargic.

I then played with my guy's crotch. Hard cock? Check.

He took his erect member out of my jeans and briefs. I was jerking him off.

My weird inclination came true. Out of nowhere, a woman decided to park next to my car. We put his penis away. She got out of her car and walked over to the restaurant.
"Why did she have to park next to us? It's 16:00 and there are only three cars in front of the restaurant!" my guy said in a borderline outraged voice.
"See, I told you that we should have moved somewhere else," I replied.
"I should have listened to you. I just wanted you so much," he said sweetly.
"I know. I can play with you elsewhere," I noted.
"That would be great," he replied, smiling.
It's never a dull moment in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that must have been disappointing. I hate it when there are many lots and they just MUST pull in beside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seemed more disappointed than he was. We made up for this incident later. =) Yeah, it's like some phenomenon when folks must park next to a car when there are plenty of other parking spots to take. So odd!

      Delete