Friday, March 02, 2018

Mushy, boyish, horny guy

My guy asked me to call him when I was approaching the office. The whole point was to determine whether he was done getting his password reset to access our work network.

He called me about twenty minutes later.
"Hey, where are you?" he asked me.
"I'm still driving. I'm about seven minutes away from the office. How about you?" I asked.
"I just arrived at the office. I miss you," he replied.
"I miss you, too. You're being mushy, which I love," I noted.
"I'm hard. Can you play with me when you get here?" he asked me.
"You need to get your password reset. We should do that first," I reasoned.
"I don't think that I can wait," he said in his boyish way.
"You're going to be dopey at dinner," I pointed out.
"You can have all of me," he said.
I like how he is such a horny, mushy boy. It's endearing. Nothing else seems to matter. 

He told me to drive safely.
"I love you," he said, sweetly.
"I love you, too. See you soon," I replied.
He truly misses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment