Saturday, March 03, 2018

A handjob at the office

Before I got to the office on Wednesday night, I asked where my guy would be. He pointed out the floor, and advised to turn left when I walk out of the elevator, and then turn right to find the meeting room.

I did just that. There was no meeting room given those instructions. It then occurred to me that my guy is directionally challenged, which explained everything.

I circled the entire floor. I finally found a room that had lighting. It helped that we were in the office just after 20:00. I opened the door and walked in.
"I couldn't find this room, so I walked the entire floor," I said to him.
"I know. I got confused," he admitted, smiling.
He got up and walked over to me. We embraced. I had my badge in one hand and my cell phone in the other as I hugged him. He had his right hand groping my left buttock, which made me happy. It was a good minute being in his arms. I could feel his hard member against my crotch.

I took off my jacket after our intimate hug. I sat next to him and cuddled up against him. He was wearing a navy blue wool sweater and a nice pair of dark grey slacks.

He was hard and horny. He undid his belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His boxer briefs also came down. I wrapped my hand around his erect penis. It had been a while since I last did so.

I gave him a handjob. He was happy to see my peach polish on my fingernails. He was turned on.

I pulled out my phone and found the photo that he had taken of us a month ago. It was my spanked red butt with his hard cock in me when we had anal sex. Within seconds of my guy seeing that photo, he came all over my hand. Some cum had dripped onto the chair.

He was extremely dopey afterwards. It was another sign that he missed me a ton and that I did a good job with making him ejaculate.

I went to our lunchroom to clean up. I got some paper towels to bring back to our room and clean my guy up.

He was so happy. I tenderly kissed him a few times. I then hugged him for a bit.

When my guy was ready, we worked on calling the helpdesk to get his password reset. I love our priorities.

2 comments:

  1. What a great encounter. Nothing like desperate, daring sex. You'll remember that one!

    ReplyDelete