Thursday, December 28, 2017

Horn-y with gifts, including a wooden paddle

My guy and I are punny people. We also have a fun sense of humour.
"I love my winter tires. I don't know why I held out. It's great driving. So much grip on the road," I remarked.
"I would like to simulate the same thing with your boobs. More grip is great," my guy said, grinning.
We wanted some quality time after lunch. We often joke that it's my guy's let's-go-let's-go spirit that makes things fun.

We got into my guy's car. It has been a while since we were in his treehouse. It was cold, as it has been a colder-than-normal winter so far. My guy got out of the treehouse and had to head over to the driver's side to start his car. He accidentally hit the horn.
"You're so horn-y," I said.
Eventually, he started his car up and got back into the treehouse.

He had purchased my Christmas gifts. He's thoughtful and sweet. He got me the following:

  • Jann Arden's "Feeding my Mother," which is a hardcover book
  • A ceramic owl bobblehead that I had hinted about wanting a few months ago
  • A sturdy wooden paddle
We had a chat about the wooden paddle.
"It's solid and huge," I replied.
"Yes, it's enough to smack both your cheeks at the same time," he remarked.
"It's going to hurt," I replied.
"Of course. It's perfect for my bad girl," he hinted.
More on its effectiveness in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment