Friday, December 29, 2017

My spanking with my new wooden paddle

The wooden paddle that my guy got me for Christmas is nice. It's a part of the Canadiana series, which has an engraved moose on one side. It's got a nice weight to it and it is wide.


I thanked him for all his gifts, including the paddle.
"It's time for your punishment," my guy said.
"No, I'm a good girl," I said, moving the paddle away from his grip.
"Take the position," he stated while trying to take the paddle away from me.
"I am in good girl position," I said, sitting next to him.
"No, I need you in your bad girl position," he said, beginning to pull me over his lap.
"Good or bad, this is my position," I replied.
As expected, that argument didn't work. He put me over his lap. My jeans and panties were intact, as we both knew that this paddle would deliver. It did!

My guy was correct in that this paddle would smack both cheeks simultaneously. Each swat delivered quite the sting to my poor backside. I loved it, although my bottom started to smart sooner than I had hoped.
"It hurts!" I exclaimed.
"I know," he said, continuing my long-deserved spanking.
"It hurts a lot," I emphasized.
"I love you," he said, continuing to paddle my backside.
"I don't love it," I said defiantly.
Naturally, he paddled my butt more. He finally played with me until I orgasmed and became limp across his lap.
"Thanks for spanking me. You spank well," I replied.
"You are my bad girl," he replied, giving me a few more smacks with his open hand.
I got up and gave him a long kiss. It was my thank-you to him.

My backside still aches a bit. It's a nice reminder of this fun evening.

4 comments:

  1. You certainly are catching up on much-needed spankings. Hand spankings are great, very intimate. But nothing measures up to a wooden paddle for feeling thoroughly spanked. That lingering ache always keeps me horny and wanting more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the achy feeling that I have after a hard paddling. It's faint, but I like it. The wooden paddle is a keeper!

      Delete
  2. That sounds brilliant. I can't say i enjoy paddles, but that one looks gorgeous. I'm glad it delivered a memorable spanking too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful paddle. It's almost too pretty to use, but I'm glad that we have christened it. =)

      Delete