Thursday, December 21, 2017

Bakery run for me and travel day for my guy

I dropped by the bakery as planned to get some goodies for work. Traffic in the greater Toronto area is horrific during the start of rush hour. I spent over two hours cutting across the city.

Naturally, when I need to check in to my room to use the restroom because my bladder is about to explode, I end up behind a woman who looks at everyone behind her but the hotel person helping her out. She is also painfully counting her change to pay for a bottled pop.

Finally, I got checked in. My room seemed like an eternity to get to. When I did, my bladder was happy. I can blame my long commute while sipping tea.

Afterwards, I went out to fetch some dinner. My guy pinged me on Skype.
"Are you checked in?" he asked me, knowing how I tick.
"Yes, I just did. I'm getting dinner. Where are you?" I asked him.
"I'm in the lounge in Cairo" he replied.
"How long do you have before your flight?" I asked.
"45 minutes," he stated.
"It's good to chat with you for a bit before you leave," I remarked.
My guy is on his way back. We are both excited.

2 comments: