Saturday, December 23, 2017

Cuddling, kissing, spanking, and fingering

My guy and I sat on the loveseat to cuddle and talk. I caressed his head, and he kissed my face and neck.

We then spent a bit of time kissing. It was nice.

He took off my sweater and looked at my black bra. He took out my right breast and sucked on my hard nipple. I loved it.
"How have you been?" he asked me.
"I've been good, but you always say that I am bad," I replied.
"That's because you are a bad girl," he pointed out.
"No, I'm a good girl," I insisted.
"I need to punish you. You have been bad for a long time," he remarked.
"No, I'm a good girl. Can I kiss you?" I asked.
"You can. I still need to punish you," he insisted.
I love kissing his full lips. We had one long kiss before I went over his lap to be spanked.

I had a thin pair of shorts on. He started spanking me with his hand.
"You are such a bad girl," he told me, smacking each cheek.
"No, I'm good," I replied.
"You're a sweet girl. You're a sexy girl, but not a good girl," he reasons, spanking me more.
I told him that he was being mean. He pulled down both my short and my black panties. The smacks became harder across each buttock. I have missed being spanked by him. He has missed spanking me.

He pleasured me. He fingered my wet pussy until I came. I rested limp in across his lap. He kissed my bare left hip.

Moments later, he fingered by butt. He started with one finger and eventually had all four inserted. I loved it. I came hard and then became even more lethargic. He hugged and kissed me.

My guy went to clean up. I got cold and put on a sweater.

He came back and we cuddled some more.

2 comments:

  1. Been away on holiday, so just catching up on your fun ... This sounds like a terrific reunion with your guy. A spanking and fingering ranks high on my welcome home activities as well! You certainly had a lot of time to anticipate this spanking, and it seems like it measured up to your expectations. Glad you got it good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays to you and yours, Styxman!

      It has been great spending lots of time with my guy. The spankings are great, too. =)

      Delete