Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Phone calls for a lunch date and spanking

My guy gave me a call yesterday afternoon.
"Hey, do you want to do lunch?" he asked me.
"Sure," I replied. "Did you want to meet halfway?"
"Yes. How about our old Chinese restaurant? At 3 pm?" he asked me.
"Sounds good. See you then," I replied.
I got there at 3 pm. I got a phone call from him.
"I'm stuck in traffic," he replied. "I'm going to be a bit late."
"That's okay. I'm already here," I said.
"I know. You are always so punctual," he said. "I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault. It looks like there's an accident," I reported, looking at my map app.
"I have your Christmas presents. I got one that is wood and good to use on your backside," he noted.
"I'm intrigued. It's because I'm a good girl, right?" I teased.
"No, you're a bad girl. You need to embrace that side of you. I am here to punish you."
He called me a third time to indicate that he was ten minutes away. It was wonderful news.

He got to the restaurant parking lot safely. I got out of my car and I held on to his arm as we walked over in snow
"You're not wearing boots. You're such a bad girl," he remarked.
"You're wearing shoes, too. You're a bad boy," I remarked.
It was nice having a lunch date with him. He noticed that I had cut my hair. He held my hands in his as we talked.

Our food came out. He had ginger chicken. I had spicy garlic chicken. We ate and chatted some more.
"I like when you wear a v-neck sweater. It makes me imagine what I want to do to you. Your boobs also make an infinity sign in my mind," he noted, smiling.
"I like that nerdy reference. If someone who wasn't mathematical had heard that remark, he would have looked at us oddly," I remarked.
I love that he is so thoughtful, attentive, and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment