Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Being together and learning about a spreader bar

My guy and I always have good chats over Skype when we are apart. Somehow, our conversation got a bit serious for a bit the other day.
"It has been over five years that we have been together," he said to me.
"Yes. It doesn't feel like it, though," I replied.
"I agree."
It doesn't. It's probably because we see our relationship constantly strengthening and growing. Things are still fresh and exciting after all these years.

Then, there's the spreader bar that intrigued me from Fifty Shades Darker. It did the same thing for him, too.

Again, our relationship continues to be fun the more we learn about things together.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on keeping your relationship growing and fresh, CB. Am really trying to picture how you are going to play with a spreader bar in the treehouse. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I haven't figured out the logistics of having a spreader bar in the treehouse. It may work in my guy's treehouse, as there's more room. Still, we might end up being contortionists after some practice... haha!

      Delete