Monday, February 13, 2017

Sharing my thoughts on Fifty Shades Darker with my guy and receiving my next spanking

My guy and I had a decent chat on Skype on Sunday. We got snow in my area on Friday. It was a repeat on Sunday. I decided to stay at home, as I had enough fun driving in snowy conditions late last week.

He asked me about Fifty Shades Darker. I told him how I felt. He is intrigued and can't wait to see it with me.
"I liked when we watched Fifty Shades of Grey on your phone," he reminisced.
"Yes," I replied. "You complained about how much of a jerk Christian was and then you got horny. You shouldn't have a problem with him in the latest movie. I think you'll still be horny," I replied.
"Good," he said. "I want to spank you hard again for being the bad girl that you are after we are done watching Fifty Shades Darker."
I like all of it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy you were able to work from home, CB. How much longer do ya have to wait for your guy before he is home? Better let him have a good night's sleep before you two attend the movie... ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news is that my guy returns home on Saturday. He arrives at 5 am and has insisted that I sleep in. He's back for a whole week, so it gives us some time together before he is off on another business trip for a week.

      I agree with you that we both need sleep before we enjoy the movie. =)

      Delete