Friday, November 15, 2013

My latest addition to my spanking toy box

I like spanking implements. The first leather paddle that I got was nearly two years ago. I love both the leather and the fuzzy purple sides of it. I also like a wooden ruler used on me. I thought that it was time to expand my toy box.

The only issue with my purchasing the fuzzy purple paddle was that I had to order it from the United States. The duty on it was nearly $20 CAD, including some other fees. The annoying part was that I had to pay for it immediately or the guy knocking at my door would not had over the goods.

So, trying to find a decent Canadian place that offers an assortment of spanking implements seemed to be a challenge. I do like PinkCherry. I have placed a couple of online orders from this store and have loved every purchase that I have made so far.

It just so happens that there's a Black Friday sale this week. I did the early bird version of it. I finally got what I have been eyeing for a while.

I have never been spanked with a silicone paddle. A while back, my guy asked me what I wanted as a gift while in Amsterdam. I had suggested getting a lexan paddle, but they are expensive and seem difficult to find. This silicone paddle was significantly reduced in price, but not in quality. It is a decent length. I tried a few slaps against my thigh. Without exerting myself, it packs quite the sting.

I see my guy next week. I can't wait for him to try it out on me. We'll see how sorry I am for saying that!

Anyway, I do like PinkCherry. I discovered oral gels that make blowjobs even more irresistible than they already are. If you're in Canada and are looking for some great deals on fun toys, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment