Thursday, June 25, 2020

Masters and mistresses during a pandemic

I recently received a wonderful suggestion about seeing a mistress for some disciplinary fun. Although tempting, it made me realize that such businesses are likely suffering from the effects of everyone self-isolating during a pandemic.

Now that businesses are slowly and cautiously reopening, how are masters and mistresses doing these days? I would think that some would be hesitant to take on new clients. Others may do some pre-screening.

Right now, I'm extremely cautious. I'd wait a bit before considering being spanked by a mistress. It is intriguing, though.

2 comments:

  1. finally a spanking related post.:) You should go see a mistress soon. You are a very naughty woman who needs a good old fashion over the knee spanking on your bare bottom until you cannot sit down. I hope you can do it soon. I look forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's difficult to write about spankings when I haven't been in the mood for a while. We'll see what transpires.

      Delete