Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Hamstring pain and a sick day

On Sunday, I experienced hamstring and heel pain all day. I kept on popping in ibuprofen tablets throughout the day.

I went to bed on Monday at 01:45. I woke up at 03:20 to hamstring pain. Ugh!

I tried going back to bed. I woke up again at 05:35. Sure enough, my hamstring pain was still there. I got up to walk it off and went back to bed.

My alarm went off an hour later. I turned it off, wrote to those at work who needed to know that I would be taking a sick day, popped a couple of ibuprofen, and went back to bed.

I woke up at 11:00. My hamstring pain went away at long last. 

The pain came back briefly at around 17:00, but it went away and I have been good since. It's strange how long this pain has lingered.

I did more walking than I normally do on Saturday. Otherwise, I can't think of why this pain would have lingered for so long. I haven't done a ton of exercise. Here's hoping that the pain is gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment