Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour

Last night, I went to see Elton John in concert. He is on his farewell tour.

I have seen him in concert at least three times. The last time was back in 2009 when he was touring with Billy Joel. For some reason, I thought that this tour was six years ago. I was so wrong.

Anyway, I had a fabulous time. The only issue that I had was two women sitting next to me. They insisted on chatting through the whole concert. Why? None of us around you paid good money to hear you talk about topics that don't interest us. If you want to chat, do it outside.

What was even worse was one of the woman's leather jacket that she had on It had this pointy piece on it and it kept on poking my right arm for the first hour. I eventually elbowed her a number of times. She decided to switch places with her friend. I got relief.

It's amazing how some folks need a hammer dropped on their head to take a hint in manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment