Friday, March 08, 2019

Spoke too soon and had another horrible night of sleep

I have figured out why I haven't slept well recently. I consumed strawberry black tea just before I had muscle spasm issues in my right foot and ended up having a couple of sleepless nights this week.

On Thursday night, I went out to redeem a couple of coupons for a free movie and popcorn at the local movie theatre. On my way home, I stopped by my favourite bubble tea store to get a strawberry black tea.

My guess is that the black tea had so much caffeine that it kept me up longer than it typically does. I normally am okay consuming it before 11 pm. However, for the past couple of nights, I finished the drink well past midnight.

I got through my day on Friday pretty sleepy. I went out for dinner with a couple of friends, came home, and slept for an hour in front of the TV. Ah, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment