Sunday, March 31, 2019

Backscratcher as a spanking implement

I love Dollar Tree. Naturally, the ones in the States are the original and I miss seeing the frozen food section among other fine items.

Canadian Dollar Tree stores do not have the same variety. However, I do love them.

On Saturday, I walked into a new one in the area that I was visiting. I saw these backscratchers.


I grew up having one hanging on the wall. My dad would use it to scratch his back.

I never thought about using it as a spanking implement. The more I think about it, the more aroused I get.

The downside is that the wood is rather thin. Knowing my guy and my track record, it will break across my sore backside when he uses it.

Still, I like the thought of being spanked with it across my bare butt.

2 comments:

  1. we;ve tried this. it hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should just have this backscratcher thought in my mind and not use it in real life spankings!

      Delete