Saturday, March 09, 2019

Friends, work, business, wings, and beer

Even though I was running on two hours of sleep on Thursday, I managed to stay awake and went out for dinner and drinks with two friends.

All three of us worked at the same company over a decade ago. They both left a year before I did. We are working on a business joint venture. I have the writing, social media, and Web site skills. One of my friends conceptualized this business model. The other friend has connections and is a smooth talker. So far, what I have been doing is exciting.

Getting back to dinner, between the three of us, we had forty chicken wings and two pitchers of Sapporo beer. I probably downed the most wings. I don't think that I drank the most beer. Thank goodness!

The good news is that I came back home and slept like a log. I simply need to remember not to drink a large strawberry black tea before I go to bed. Beer is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment