Monday, March 07, 2016

My guy letting me know that he had arrived safely

When my guy travels abroad on a Saturday, I rarely hear from him the following day. It takes him time to adjust to the time difference, so I am okay to not talk to him. However, I do want to make sure that he is okay.

He broke this ritual last Sunday and we chatted on Skype. He first asked me whether I was out and about, or at home. I told him that I was at home, being homey. He liked that response.

He had slept a lot during his flight to Rome and was eager to talk to me. It's another sign that he misses me.

I am glad that he made it safely. He talked about the food that he ate for dinner. He was even ironing while we were talking. Apparently, he has to reserve both the iron and the ironing board at his hotel.

My guy is good at ironing. Frankly, I would never buy him an iron because he has the top-of-the-line model at home. I know how to iron, but I am not an expert like he is.

I wished him goodnight just before we ended our conversation. It was nice chatting with him for an hour. It made my Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy you two got to connect so soon after he arrived. It's funny but I know several guys that are better at ironing than most women I know and actually seem to enjoy it. Guess your guy falls in that category. ;) Hope you two have some good Skype sex while he's away.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder whether there is an ironing course for men. I actually call my guy the iron master because he's great at ironing!

    ReplyDelete