Sunday, March 20, 2016

Date at the Thai restaurant and some fun downstairs

Last Wednesday afternoon, my guy and I found a Thai restaurant close to where we ended up. I entered the address into my new GPS system that was installed the other week. My guy approved of how it looked, as he often reminds me that a GPS is his lifeline.

We drove over to the restaurant. I had to cycle around the block and found two parking spots on a side street. My parking spot required paying for parking. He lucked out and didn't have to. I was happy that we found parking.

My guy asked me whether he should move his car back. I said that he should by a couple of feet. What I should have done was to offer backing his manual car for him. He said that it was a nice try trying to drive his pride and joy of a vehicle.

We held hands as we walked towards my car. He thought that I was a bit far from the curb. I then pointed to the car ahead of me and he was out by about a foot. My guy was okay.

We continued holding hands walking towards the restaurant. There was only one table that had guest dining there. I didn't expect a huge turnout just before 16:00.

My guy blew kisses at me across the table. He reached for my hands under the table and held them. He was so sweet. 

We ordered food. I had the oodles of noodles with chicken. He went with ginger chicken on brown rice. We ate, laughed, and chatted.

I managed to take a couple of photos of him. I am now ready to submit a photo to get a plush doll version of him. I am so excited!

My guy had to use the men's room, which was downstairs. A few minutes later, my cell phone rang. He asked me to come downstairs. So, I did.

We hugged downstairs, which was reminiscent of being at our favourite Chinese restaurant years ago. We kissed. He groped my buttock and then made me reach orgasm. I then gave him a handjob.

The good thing was that the washrooms were close by so that we could clean up. The bad? I was so lethargic that I could barely walk upstairs and turn the doorknob to get back to our table.

I felt so dopey. My guy had to guide me to my car. At one point, I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. He liked that.

We got into the backseat of my new car for the first time (a.k.a, the new treehouse) and we cuddled. It was nice being in his arms again, kissing and caressing his chest.

He then gave me a few smacks across my left buttock. It was a wonderful way to end a great date.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely date, CB but based on a 'few smacks', does sound as if the new treehouse needs further christening. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete