Sunday, March 23, 2014

Napping, hugging, reaching orgasm, and lightly patting my backside

It has been ages since my guy and I were both at the office. The last time was a few weeks back. I had meant to write about it, but just haven't got around to it until now. Life seems to get in the way, but it's all good.

Anyway, I went to visit him in the training room after work. He was sitting at the back of the room, looking at his Facebook feed, and laughing hard because he had offended his cousins with a jokey remark that he had made.

I was tired. The day was mighty long for me, so I ended up resting my head against my folded arm on the table. I closed my eyes. I may have napped for a bit.

My guy came over and whispered in my ear.
"You look so cute when you are asleep. You look peaceful. Let me take a picture of you with your phone."
I immediately snatched my phone away from him, as if I were a cat. He held me in his arms. It was nice.

He then poked my side, making me squirm a bit. I am ticklish and he knows it. I ended up curled up against his chest to make him stop tickling me.

Moments later, he was playing with my crotch. Eventually, he managed to unbutton my dark blue pants and unzip them. He was fingering me, coaxing me to reach orgasm. It didn't take long. He did a fine job and I was a relaxed, content little girl.

He lightly and lovingly patted my bottom while I was hugging him. Every workday should end on such a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment