Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FetLife

I joined FetLife years ago. I am not sure why I did in the first place, other than the fact that I wanted to befriend other folks out there who like spankings.

The last time that I had logged on to this site was four years ago. Recently, I got a chat request from someone. I got an e-mail alert and decided to log on.

You would think that after so many years that I would neither remember my username, nor my password. I remembered them both on the first try. It was as if I had logged on yesterday.

The person who wrote to me was nice. We are chatting back and forth, trying to understand what we are both into while getting to know one another.

Would I ever want to be spanked by someone whom I am not dating? I have never thought about that till now.

Although I miss being spanked these days, I am just not in the right frame of mind to explore that avenue. I would rather have my guy spank me. In the meantime, watching birthday spanking videos and reading about every spanko's experience these days makes me content.

So, I will continue chatting with this person on FetLife. I am surprised that he took a chance on chatting with someone who hasn't logged on for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment