Friday, December 28, 2018

Haircut and reunion with my hairdresser

I got my hair cut on Thursday. I got four inches off my hair length. It feels great!

For over a year, I had a wonderful hairdresser that did a great job cutting my hair. Sadly, the salon that I went to had closed. It took me a while to find a new salon with an equally competent hairdresser. I found it this past summer.

On Thursday, I went in said salon and checked in. I heard a familiar voice. It was my wonderful hairdresser. Yay!

It's nice to know that everyone at that shut down salon has moved over to this one. I got another hairdresser who has worked with Ms. Wonderful for twenty years. This one did a great job on my new hairdo.

I'm thankful that I have two hairdressers who style my hair perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment