Sunday, December 02, 2018

Spank me every day

It's nice when my guy and I chat over Skype when we are apart. We had this conversation yesterday.
"Have you been a bad girl?" he asked me.
"I don't know. I think that I've been good. I haven't been spanked for a while," I noted.
"It has been a while since I've spanked you. That's why you don't know," he said.
"It's all your fault," I stated.
"I don't think so. If I were with you, I'd spank that cute butt of yours every day," he admitted.
"Can you write that in a Hallmark card and send it to me? I love it," I replied, which made him chuckle.
"It's romantic, huh?" he said rhetorically.
We miss each other. He's sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is. It's easier when we are chatting often, especially when I am driving home from work.

      Delete