Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sweets, kisses, hugs, and a paddle

On Saturday, my guy's flight was expected to land at around 07:30. I had anticipated that he would get to the hotel by 09:00.

I woke up at around 07:45. It was the perfect time to get myself ready. The anticipation of seeing him was building.

My guy knocked on the door at 08:40. He was early. Yay!

I looked through the door's peephole. He was standing outside, with a nice smile on his face. I opened the door.

He looked good. We stood there admiring each other for a few seconds.
"Delivery!" he exclaimed, holding a white box that looked like pizza.
"Hey, I know you," I said.
He walked in. He let me know that the box contained sweets, as promised. He set the box down.

We embraced. I hugged him tightly and told him that I missed him. He whispered that he missed me, too.

I caressed his cleanly shaved head. We kissed. He held my hand and led me to the sofa.

We kissed some more. And hugged some more, too.

I was wearing a cold shoulder shirt with a short skirt. He adjusted my shirt and found my black bra strap. He was aroused. He touched my bare thigh and proceeded to find my crotch.

He played with me for a bit before his fingers went under my black panties. He fingered me. I was wet and equally as aroused as he. He made my reach orgasm hard. It was good.

We cuddled for a bit and then talked. He lightly swatted my right buttock.
"I need to punish you. Where is your punishment tool?" he asked me.
"What punishment tool? I'm your good girl," I replied.
"No, you're my bad girl. I need to punish you. Go find your spanking implement," he insisted.
It's always exciting when I am about to get a hard spanking.

2 comments:

  1. oh sounds like a wonderful reunion! I love anticipation too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It was a nice weekend being together again. =)

      Delete