Thursday, May 24, 2018

Soreness in right hand

For just under a week, I have noticed soreness in the webbing between my index finger and my thumb on my right hand. I have had two bouts of soreness so far this year.

I don't know what caused it the first time. I basically took it easy and the pain went away.

Last Friday, I was doing a lot of mouse-clicking work with my index finger. I have a feeling that it may have triggered the soreness.

I am also thinking that I tend to grasp things tightly with my right hand. Perhaps the tendons in my right hand have seized up.

To alleviate the pain, I try not to use my mouse all that much. I also try not to grasp items so tightly. Instead, I open and close my hand periodically, which seems to help and relax my hand.

It's strange just how many odd things happen to me. It was completely unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment