Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Driving his future car and abruptly changing the subject

My guy and I had a good chat on Skype yesterday. It's nice that we get to see each other this weekend.

We ended up chatting about cars, at first. My guy is the type who likes to get a completely different car than the one that he previously owned. As for me, it's a feeling. I have owned two Priuses in a row. I would have got another one, but I wanted a change and went with a Scion (now Corolla) iM.
"Who knows? Maybe the change will be driving your next car," I teased.
"How's the weather in Toronto?" he asked.
"Wow, that was a mighty subtle subject change," I said sarcastically, which made him laugh.
"I just had to ask about the weather," he said, chuckling.
It's fun teasing him and seeing how protective he is about his cars, whether he owns it now or will in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment