Monday, May 28, 2018

Flight home with sweets - penises?

I'm back from my staycation. It was wonderful.

My guy called me on Friday from the airport while I was checking in to our hotel room. He has impeccable timing.

I finally got checked in and we chatted for a bit.
"I bought you sweets," he cheerfully said.
"Yay! Are they the ones that looks like penises?" I asked.
"Nope, they are different," he said.
"You're sweet for getting me sweets, sweetie," I said.
The sweets that look like penises are Egyptian delights. They have the same outer lining as Turkish delight, except that they have walnuts in them and are cylindrical. Each one is rolled in powered sugar. I affectionately call them penises.

The funny thing is that he knew what I had meant.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA oh I would like to know what that looks like... *runs off to google it*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tee hee! I tried a google search. The closest pic that I got of these sweets
      looks like this one. I wish that I had taking a photo of them before I ate them!

      Delete
    2. hahaha my google search for egyptian delight sweet treats threw a whole bunch of things at me, but i also did see ONE pic that resembled the pic you linked here. THanks for that tho.. they DO look like penises!

      Delete