Friday, May 11, 2018

Early for breakfast - getting to the truth with a kiss

My guy asked me on Monday whether I wanted to grab some breakfast. I had already eaten, so I wasn't hungry.
"It's strange that you have time to have breakfast with me. Normally, you're running late when you head to the airport," I pointed out.
"I've changed. It's the new me," he said boldly.
"There isn't a full moon. You love sleeping in. I don't buy it," I said to him.
"Here's the truth," he explained.
"Ah, ha! I knew it!" I exclaimed, which made him smile.
"My friend needed a ride downtown, so I woke up early and now I'm here with you," he said.
He had finished eating his fried egg breakfast sandwich. He walked over to dispose of the wrapper, but ended up groping my breasts and kissing me down my neck before getting to the garbage recepticle.

After getting rid of his sandwich wrapper, he approached me from my left and kissed me. I love when he does that.
"You look especially cute and sexy this morning," he said, sitting down.
"You're pretty good to look at on a Monday, too," I noted.
I like when he stops by the office, especially to perk up a mundane Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment