Thursday, April 15, 2021

Rain and milkshakes

It raining right now. I love the sound of rain. It's relaxing.

Yesterday, I did takeout, which is my usual. I caved and decided to get a couple of milkshakes. There was a buy-one-get-one-free deal happening. I had to.

The milkshakes came in mason jars. I love repurposing them for various uses, such as storing ghee that I've made and looseleaf tea.

The milkshakes were delicious. Not overly sweet. Not huge. They were perfect.

It's okay to treat yourself to something yummy. I'm glad that I did, as I haven't had much sugar as of late.

2 comments:

  1. we had a hot fudge sundae for dessert last week. it's not that sinful cos we shared one sundae between us. That's just half the sugar right?! It's ok to treat yourself once in a while. Just don't go mad. :)


    (it's raining here today too... has been all afternoon!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing a dessert and splitting the sugar is an excellent idea! I have to be careful not to inhale an entire dessert, so I'm glad that the milkshakes were huge.

      It rained on and off yesterday. I felt so tired and unproductive that I took the afternoon off. It wasn't bad!

      Delete