Saturday, January 04, 2020

Packing more than I had expected

My vacation is coming to an end. Later on today, I fly back home.

I have bought more items than I had anticipated. I have spent the last hour packing. I have two stuffed plush Peanuts characters. I think that they should fit in my luggage, but they are so oddly shaped that I'll have to scrunch them in. Otherwise, they may need to be  in my rolling computer bag.

Luckily, I don't fly out until late in the afternoon, so I should be able to sort these details out by then.

6 comments:

  1. 2 stuffed Peanut characters ? Let's see - Lucy and Snoopy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty good guess! I got Snoopy and Charlie Brown. Lucy and Woodstock were available, but they didn't look as cute as plushies.

      Delete
  2. i have a vacation coming up soon, and my bag is ALREADY full without any space for whatever souvenirs i might want to bring home. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to watch a YouTube video on how to effectively pack. It was helpful! I'll have to find the link, but stuffing my shoes with socks and whatever else would fit helped me stuff my Snoopy plushie into my luggage. I also rolled my pants up and strategically folded my tops to make things work.

      Delete
    2. I already do all that!!! I used to work in the travel industry and these were tips we learned early on. And yet my baggage is full. Argh! I might unload some of the stuff on BIKSS as he has luggage allowance (I didn't get any, figuring I could just carry on a bag...)

      Delete
    3. Ugh! AT least you have BIKSS with you to balance out the luggage allowance.

      I thought that I was good at packing until I bought too much stuff. I'm now better at it. Thank goodness for YouTube packing videos. =)

      Delete