Tuesday, January 21, 2020

My friend, elephants, and a case

My colleague and friend returned home to be with her mom, who was sick, in late November of last year. My friend has been away from work for nearly two months. Her mom is doing much better.

On Monday, my friend returned to work. She got me a present. I let her know quietly that she shouldn't have. She got me a cute bag with elephants on it. She knows that I love elephants. It was thoughtful and sweet of her.

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a case for my cell phone. Last week, it arrived. I ordered it in rose gold. I got a grey and green one. Obviously, my order was messed up.

I tried putting the case on my phone. It fit. The problem was that the volume keys were on the other side of the case. I basically could not use my phone with this case on.

I contacted support on how I could return the item. The company refunded my money and said that I could keep the case. It was generous, but what do I do with a phone case that it useless to me?

I didn't know what phone model this case was for. It certainly was not for a Google Pixel 2XL.

I brought this case into work. I asked my friend whether it would fit her iPhone 8 Plus. It was like Cinderella's slipper, but for a phone. It fit! I gave it to her. She was happy. So, I was I to have her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment