Thursday, February 21, 2019

Shopping and decluttering thoughts

I like that my guy and I have been in the same shopping frame of mind for a while. We don't crave shopping at stores like we used to. We are content with what we have. We go shopping for things that we need.

He likes that I tend to buy practical items. I do like pretty things, too. It's okay to splurge now and again. It's a deathtrap when you do it daily and end up amassing a ton of stuff that you truly don't need or use.

I was in the groove decluttering last month. It has stopped since I went on and returned from vacation. However, it came back the other day when I looked at purchases that I had made in 2013 and wondered why I needed all these items.

My decluttering kick is slowly coming back. I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment