Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Awards and a spanking over chiffon pants

I am back from the gala. The good news? I won two awards. It's such a humbling experience. I am ecstatic!

My outfit turned out nicely. I had a black sweater with gold buttons on the shoulders. My brown chiffon pants were comfy. The downside? It was gusting at around 40 km/h when I left home to drive down to the venue. I was freezing in my chiffon pants. After the event was over, the winds had died down and I was a happier camper.

I let my guy know about my awards.
"I'm so proud you you, sweetie," he said.
"Thanks! It means a lot," I replied.
"I'd love to caress your legs with those chiffon pants on. I bet they look good on you," he imagined.
"Let me know and I can wear them. You can spank me with them on or off, if you like," I replied.
"I love both options," he hinted.
Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment