Saturday, September 30, 2017

Loving my legs and leggings

My guy loves my legs.

On Friday, I told my guy that I was at a bar after work, having a drink with a colleague and our manager. I indicated that all servers at this bar wear black leggings.
"I love when you wear leggings," he told me. "You have nice legs."
"Thanks, sweetie. I know that you love touching my legs when I have leggings on."
"Yes, I do. They are the most attractive pair of legs I have ever seen," he admitted.
He's sweet. I still remember when he first hugged my leggings after quality time. He truly loves them.

2 comments:

  1. awww...how sweet, CB. Leggings are also very comfy. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are comfy! I used to not like leggings when they were first on the market because they were too short on me and I didn't like how they looked on me. They have improved significantly and I love them so much!

      Delete