Sunday, September 17, 2017

Madonna's Rebel Heart World Tour DVD is out -- spanking

When I had just turned twelve years old. I fell in love with Madonna's music. Lucky Star, Borderline, Burning Up, and even Like a Virgin were playing on high rotation. My first major concert was seeing Madonna's Blond Ambition tour a few years later.

I was thrilled when she released Hanky Panky, as it unleashed what I have always loved -- spanking.

Her last concert DVD was MDNA. I bought it and didn't like it at all. It has since sat in a corner, gathering dust. For a while, I haven't been as excited about new Madonna music until now.

She recently completed her Rebel Heart tour. I listened to the concert through Amazon Music. She does indeed spank someone (likely one of her dancers, but she has also spanked guests). I love the music, as many of the songs are not from her MDNA album. I am off to buy the DVD. 

Naturally, I want to see the spanking part. More importantly, I have a feeling that it will rekindle good music memories and perhaps build some new ones.

2 comments:

  1. Am just not a big fan of Madonna...I enjoyed some of her earlier music but it wasn't too long before she was just doing things for shock value and her music, in my opinion, was neither good nor innovative. Have heard some of her new stuff and still not impressed but each to his own. LOL So enjoy your new DVD.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way with Madonna's new songs -- they aren't exciting, which may be one reason why I didn't like MDNA. With her latest tour, there weren't a ton of new songs. She reworked her older material that I loved more, which is likely why I had to order the DVD. I simply like it better.

      I am not a diehard Madonna fan that I used to be. Gone are the days of my signing up to her fanclub or getting tickets to see her in concert. Instead, I wait for the DVD and save some money.

      Delete