Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Remembering purchases, giving new gifts, and buying a taser

I recently got a new cell phone. I have had an iPhone 5 for the past three years. My cell phone contract has finally expired. So, I switched providers to go with a discount that I get with my employer. So far, so good.

I now am using an iPhone 6, and love the slightly larger screen and fingerprint recognition feature. It's fun!

The other night on Skype, I told my guy about it. I only have one cell phone case. It's nice, but I love the M&M's characters and need one for this new phone.

My guy remembered that, when we were in Istanbul, I had purchased an M&M's phone case and a glass protector for my iPhone 5.

We talked today about his day. He went to his favourite market in Istanbul after work.
"I bought you an M&M's case in purple," he told me.
"I'm so excited! Thank you," I responded with glee.
"You're welcome. I also got a glass protector for your new phone. I know how much you loved the one that you bought last year."
He's sweet and thoughtful, as always.

He also shared what other goodies he had purchased.
"I also got a taser," he said nonchalantly.
"What are you going to do with it? Go into law enforcement?" I asked him curiously.
"Well, if you resist getting your next spanking from me, I will tase you," he joked.
"You're mean!"
He got it because he was curious to see how it works and it was just dirt cheap.
"I can lend it to you to knock some sense into some of your lazy colleagues on your team," my guy suggested.
"I don't think that would work. They need an electric chair."
"You're so bad," my guy stated, laughing.
It has been a while since I have seen my guy. Naturally, I need some discipline.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh your guy brings such thoughtful gifts but don't think I'd want him to use the taser. ;) Of course you do need discipline but think a hard spanking will do the trick. :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I would sooner get a sound spanking than be tased. =)

      Delete