Friday, August 14, 2015

Bon voyage with gifts and a handjob

I learn more about my guy each day. He never ceases to amaze me with what he does and feels.

My guy arrived in Toronto at 06:00 last Sunday. He took the redeye from Seattle. He told me that had the flight not been that early, he would have asked me to meet him. I wanted to, but that time is even too early for me to attempt to get myself to the airport.

Several hours later, my guy had a flight to catch at 16:30. He asked whether I'd like to meet him before his flight. Without any hesitation, I agreed.

My guy knows me too well. I am punctual. We had agreed to meet at 13:30. He called me as I was pulling into the parking lot at work. He was running a bit late, as he had to pick up some work-related manuals from Purolator. He told me not to worry and that he had bought me gifts that were waiting for me in in trolley (it's really a wooden locker).

The problem? I had my access badge to get into the building, but not my badge to get onto my office floor. Oh, well.

My guy arrived about fifteen minutes later. He parked his car next to mine. The delay allowed me to clean up the trunk area of my car. I smiled at him. He did the same.

He got into the passenger side of my car.
"May I kiss you?" he asked me.
"Don't you want to say hi?" I asked, as I caressed his smooth face.
"Kissing you is saying hi," he replied, kissing the palm of my hand.
"You shaved," I remarked, loving his smooth lips tenderly kissing my hand.
I caressed his head, running my fingers through his hair. I smiled.
"I love your new haircut. You look cute," he replied.
"Thanks. You look good, too."
We locked lips. It felt like ages since we did. I got to touch his chest, which felt wonderful. He looked at my hands and loved the peach nail polish that I had on.
"Did you want a lift to the airport?" I asked him. Normally, he takes a taxi.
"If it means that I can spend more time with you, yes," he replied.
"How much crap do you have to take with you?" I asked.
"A lot," he chuckled. "Let's get out of the car, so I can give you a proper hug."
My guy unloaded two suitcases, a box of manuals, and his computer bag into my car's trunk. At one point, he did so while holding my hand.

When he was done doing all the heavy lifting (he's very protective of me and doesn't want me to re-injure my back), he grabbed me close and hugged me.

A couple of weeks ago, I was sad about feeling like I was all alone. My guy remembered that.
"I want to let you know that you are always loved and wanted. I may be far away from you, but you matter to me. You are my sweetness."
We probably hugged for a good couple of minutes. It felt good. I felt reassured and loved. It was much needed!

My guy said that we should go upstairs so that I could collect my gifts. I told him that we didn't have time. My guy insisted. It would only take five minutes. He was right.

We kissed going up and down the elevator. He was the perfect gentleman in carrying my bag of goodies for me and loading them into my car.

To make things interesting, my guy was getting horny. We managed to squeeze some time in to give him a handjob. It's never a dull moment with him! My guy had missed touching his hard member. He came almost instantaneously.

We quickly cleaned up. I was so glad that I was driving.

We held hands, had a fun chat, and managed to get him to the airport at a decent time. He looked for a cart. I unloaded the two smallest items from my trunk. He came back and told me to look pretty. He insisted on doing all the heavy lifting. He called me a bad girl, which was good to hear again.

I wished him a safe flight. We hugged some more.
"I love your haircut. It's the perfect summer hairdo," he told me, as I headed to my car.
"I love your hairdo, too," I said, which made my dopey guy smile.

2 comments:

  1. Happy you two got to spend a bit of time together before he left again. How long is he going to be gone this time? You didn't mention your goodies he brought...what did you get?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! He was in Cairo for a week, and then moves on to Istanbul for another week. We're halfway there.

      I will talk about my fine gifts in another post. I still haven't had a chance to try out one of them. I hope to later on today. =)

      Delete