Friday, August 28, 2015

Botox, spanking, and balls

Sometimes, the conversations that my guy and I have are different. It's probably due to missing each other, being in different timezones, and being horny.

My guy decided to try botox while in Istanbul. He has a couple of eleven lines between his eyebrows, which make him feel like he's always angry. Apparently, the botox injections there are of better quality than those that he got locally in the greater Toronto area.
"I can't wait to see you wrinkle-free skin," I told him over the phone.
"You won't be able to kiss me. You will be bent over that boardroom table, with your bare bottom exposed for me to spank you, remember?" he replied, referring to our conversation the day before.
"But, I want to kiss you," I insisted.
"Your butt can kiss my balls and I take you from behind," he replied.
Ah, romance at its finest! And, yes, we have a seven-hour difference.

Is it Saturday yet? He comes home in less than two days. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh CB...getting very warm in here isn't it. Can't wait to read about your reunion...after you finally recover. :D Have fun!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete