Monday, March 23, 2015

Blogging from A to Z Challenge

I saw that Han has signed up for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I decided that I would try it out, too.

Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Last year, I signed up for a similar one in June. It was a ton of fun.

This challenge is similar. The idea is to write your first blog post in April about a topic that begins with the first letter of the alphabet, the second blog post about a topic that starts with the letter b, and so on, all the way to z.

This challenge gets more difficult if you choose a theme. I won't be doing that. I have a feeling that if I did select a theme that I'd lose interest. I'd rather have some flexibility.

So, this challenge begins in April. Here's to my writing up a storm! I hope that you'll come and support my writing madness.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lot of fun but I don't know that I could actually make it to the end of the challenge. :-)

    If you have a moment, I have some questions on my blog (latest post) that I hope you will consider answering. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing last year, but I successfully completed the challenge. I am sure that you could do the same, too!

      I will post my answers to your happiness questions in a future blog post. They are intriguing!

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy visiting here CB so looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the challenge.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! I am looking forward to this challenge and what I end up writing about.

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that you will join the challenge. I promise I will visit you every day, girl with the naughty name!!

    Oh, we are going to have so much fun!
    Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Han! I will visit your blog every day next month, too. Thanks for letting me know about this challenge. It'll be a ton of fun!

      Delete