Sunday, February 01, 2015

Chats and a sneaky caress

My guy and I couldn't find time to have lunch late last week. Instead, we managed to talk for an hour after we were both done work on Thursday.

We met on his floor of our building, in the lunchroom. It was nice to have a solid hour to talk about our day.

My guy told me that the two Swedish guests were happy. He could tell that my entertaining them made them feel comfortable.

After work, my guy was off to pick up something by my old alma mater. I asked him whether it was a legal transaction. When he finally told me that he was picking up a SIM card, he felt that he no longer seemed like a cool, edgy guy. Well, he always will be to me.

My guy likes the whole manly, macho persona. Deep down, he is a sweet, boyish guy. So, it's a nice balance. He's not a bad boy. I only playfully call him a mean guy when he spanks me hard.

When it was time to say goodbye, we were in front of the elevators.
"Can I caress your head?" I asked him.
"No!" he said, in a boyish, almost outraged voice. "Especially not in such a public setting."
I became a rebellious little girl. I caressed it anyway in the quiet hallway before my guy badged his way through the revolving door. He was smiling.

My guy can be a bit shy when it comes to public affection at work. Otherwise, when we are out and about away from work, he has no issues at all.

It's cute. He's cute, too.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a sweet time CB...you are too funny teasing your guy like that. Hope he doesn't have along memory and make your bottom pay! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guy doesn't really have a long memory, but I like to tease him to provide a bit of reminder that I need a good spanking now and again. =) He also likes that I like caressing his head.

      Delete
  2. If you really look in public places 9 out of 10 times it is the woman the initiates the public affection, not the man. Strange because it is so nice to touch your woman....

    Wonderful post, as always, girl with the naughty name,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. My guy is an exception to a certain degree. He has no problem showing public affection when we aren't at work. It's just when we're in the office, he feels that we need to be professionals, which I agree with. However, I am the more daring one in the workplace these days who likes to squeeze in some affection here and there.

      Delete