Sunday, March 31, 2013

Technical difficulties clear up and pleasure ensues

Last week, my guy was in Sweden for the entire week for work. We talked almost every other day.

He got there on Sunday. I was shopping in the afternoon and had Skype open on my phone. He let me know that he was okay and that he had arrived safely. I wrote back and said that I was nearly home. As his usual concerned self, he told me to to drive safely, and to not text and drive. It was thoughtful.

I got home and we tried to chat on Skype. Our Internet connection was horrible. I could hear every other syllable that he was uttering. Sometimes, the connection was fine. Other times, it would go back to that degraded, let's-lose-data-packets-and-chop-up-the-conversation connection.

I am not sure how we managed to get my guy to get all dopey with such a horrible connection, but he did. He tried to share a movie. Oddly, I could hear him just fine as he gave me the play-by-play details, but I got the still-picture edition of the movie.

Anyway, my guy felt bad that I didn't come. I was okay.

A couple of days later, we chatted again. This time, our connection was perfect. My guy shared some rather intriguing videos that he had come across (no pun intended). He got off just fine. As for me, the intrigue prevented me from getting off, which concerned him. He felt bad again. I told him not to.

We chatted on Skype the following day. I was at work and decided to go into a conference room. I shut the door.

I had indicated to my guy that I was fine staying at work late. My guy feels the same way as I do when it comes to birthdays. We don't shout it to the world. I am quirky, though. If you tell me a date, I will remember it for life.

So, I wished him a happy birthday. He was pleased that I remembered, but was not shocked. I had sent him an e-Card. He didn't know that I had already bought him his present, which was waiting for him on Friday.

My guy is not selfish at all. He didn't want to get off. He wanted me to do that, so we worked on me.
"Are you behaving without me?" he asked me.
"I don't think so," I replied. "I went to your cubicle and rearranged everything on your desk to suit my needs."
"You know that I don't like that," he replied. "You know what happens to you when you disobey me."
"I don't know. It has been such a long time. Refresh my memory."
"You need to be punished."
"No, I don't," I said, acting like an innocent girl.
"I need to put you over my lap, pull your skirt up, pull down your panties, and caress your bare bottom."
"I love when you do that," I said in agreement.
"I'd then smack your bare bottom with my hand until my hand hurts and your bottom is bright red."
He is great when he tells me that he likes to finger me between smacks to figure out how excited I am. I was excited. I'd estimate that ten minutes later, I came. In the conference room. At work. Yes, the door was shut. I felt great. I was even a bit dopey.

It was a great day for both of us. My guy called me by my Chinese name. The other week, he learned how to pronounce my name. He is quick at picking up anything. He likes my name a lot. He now feels that my English first name is boring in comparison.

He's a funny, sweet guy. I will keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment